As part of the TransformIT effort, computer support for the School of Music and Dance is now provided by Information Services (IS). The User Support Services – Academic South unit of IS is your primary IT support group.
For an overview of how to use the IT support portal, consult this article on Using the UO Service Portal.
Quick Links For Help Requests
For help on one of the following topics, click the link to the appropriate service page. The service page will have a description of the service, and a green ‘Create a Ticket’ button. Click the ‘Create a Ticket’ and fill out the webform to submit a help request.
General Computer Support
- Help with your Computer – including peripherals.
- Help with Software – such as software installation requests or for support if a program isn’t working.
- Help with Printers and Copiers
- Email or Calendaring Support – including issues with Outlook or Webmail.
- Specialized SOMD software – such as Dante, Wenger Sound, or the Piano Lab
- My issue is not listed here. What do I do?
Tips and Tricks for requesting help via the UO Service Portal:
- On the service portal home page, click the green View My Tickets button to view your open tickets.
- You can save the services you use frequently by clicking Add to Favorites.