Connecting to UO Secure wireless network:
The following explains how to set up your computer or mobile device to use UO Secure the first time. It applies to Windows, Mac OS X and iOS devices.
- Select the wireless network “uowireless”
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Your browser should display a UOnet Authentication page. Find the http://wireless.uoregon.edu link in the text on the right and click it to start the one-time installation process.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
Connecting to the UO Secure wireless network using an iOS device:
To connect to UO Secure:
- Select the Settings icon
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select the ‘UO Secure‘ wireless network
- Enter your DuckID in the username field and password in the password field
- Select Join
- Select Accept for the auth.uoregon.edu certificate
For more information about UONet, connection options, and network services, please refer to: UO IT > Services Directory > Network