This guid describes how Windows users can connect to the new Xerox printer/copiers.
Installing Xerox Printer Drivers
- Go to the Xerox Windows Print Drivers page and select your operating system to download the correct print drivers. *If you need help figuring out which operating system you have, follow the directions here.
- Click the Web-based Print Driver installer link to begin the installation.
- Accept the User Agreement, and open the installer file that downloads.
- Follow the installers instructions
- When prompted, enter the IP address for the printer you with to use:
- 1st Floor Workroom (121J) Printer – 10.128.126.12
- Faculty Tower Printer – 10.128.126.15
- Band Office – 10.128.126.11
- Collier Printer – 10.128.128.11
- Dance Printer – 10.128.134.11
- Make sure that Print Test Page is selected and click finish
- When prompted, enter your print code (if you don’t know it, you can obtain a print code from Jim Klenke in the accounting office)